Friday, November 2, 2007

How in the world are we old enough to lead young adults?!

Pray for us this weekend. Tonight, when Marc gets off work, we are heading north to a camp for a young adult retreat... with the kids... through Sunday. We have a non-retreater who is going solely for the sake of watching our kids and the leader's kid. It should be a nice time. I am just hoping the kids do alright, as Marc and I will probably be busy and I am not sure there is a whole lot to do there for small children. I am not sure how the weather will be for them to get outside and burn energy. Plus, AJ hasn't been sleeping well (I think he is teething). It's one thing to wake up our own house, but I just don't want to wake a whole camp. :) I am really not worried about it, but extra prayer for good sleeping and well behaved boys would be appreciated this weekend.

And of course, you could pray for the retreat itself. That our God would totally show up and do amazing things in these young (and our older - gasp!) lives. He is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and marc are hillarious!(is it safe for the young females to have marc as their church leader--sounds like trouble in the making to me)

make sure you stop by WDsM when you come into town for Thanksgiving or Christmas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...