Monday, November 26, 2007

We are home...

We made it home around 2 AM this morning. Needless to say, today was a 'nothing' day. A little napping (ok, a lot of napping), a little cleaning, a little unpacking, a little laundry, etc... We did have dinner with some friends so the kids could run a bit, but that's about it.

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. We decided to head west a day early and avoid the rush. I am thankful we did. This trip was the easiest one we've done yet, Praise God. The kids did well, the roads were clear (weather-wise and traffic-wise), we made good time all around, Marc wasn't tired, etc... Once we were at Marc's parents's house, we didn't do much. And I loved it. It was a full house the entire time, but it was also a lot of reading and watching movies and eating and lounging around. A perfect holiday.

I did get a book read while there. No Way Out But In by Belvah Golding. It's a Scripture-base fictional account of the Noah's family - specificially the wives. It was really interesting and drew me in more than I expected it to. I recommend it.

Ok, I will leave you with some pictures from this past trip. Enjoy, have a great week, and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...