Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Candy canes need to be taken seriously.

Tonight we had to hit the store to return something and while there I bought some candy canes for our tree because I had been forgetting to buy them for the last three weeks. The idea of me letting Andrew hang candy canes on the tree made him so excited. I offered to drive around a few neighborhoods on the way home and let him look at Christmas lights, but he didn't want to. He wanted to come straight home because, "he had some work to do". So as soon as we got home, he "went to work". I accidentally broke one opening the package, so we just tested that one to make sure it was fit to eat (which then lead to bath time).



Note the six candy canes that all seemed the find the same couple of branches right in front. So, now I am off to snag one of those candy canes to stir my hot cocoa with. Life is good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...