Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like.... well, you know.

We are well into December and I have just not been in the Christmas spirit. I can't say that I've been in a scroogie mood either, just not feeling Christmas-y. We did have a naked tree up, but that was it, and that was all that was going to be. Marc and I just didn't feel like bothering with more.

But tonight, we decided to 'just do it'. Whether we feel like it or not. And though I still may not be singing Deck the Hall through the house, I am glad we did. Marc even put the village up. We have lights in our windows. Stockings are hung. And Andrew even decorated our tree with ornaments. Of course, after he went to bed, I needed to 'adjust' the ornaments a bit. I found quite a few twigs with 4 ornaments crammed on it. And everything was on the bottom two feet of the tree. But it kept him busy and out from under foot and, most importantly, stiffled the endless, never ending, non-stop questions every 6 seconds.

Not a whole lot else has been going on. I am still under the weather (we all kinda are) and feeling kinda crummy... so I'll just blame my mood on that. We've just been around the house, Bible Study on Tuesday, gym on Friday, watching Noah. We had some friends over last night for dinner and cards. Tomorrow, we are praying that we remain healthy through the night and we will make it to church. It seems like it's been a while.

Man, what a downer post this it turning out to be. Here is a picture of the three boys watching CARS.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...