Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spoiled.

In order for me to head north with some friends last week, my parents came up to help Marc with the kiddos. Man, I have some lucky kids. Within four days, they got to go to the Children's Museum, the airport, and the Gardens.

Can you find AJ in the picture?

I had a spoiled time, too. I mean, I got to see my good friend, Jill. I got to know her good friends who were wonderful. We all stayed in the Grand Hotel which is amazing. We ate more incredible food than we could handle. We heard good speakers and laughed hard.




The key speaker was Liz Curtis Higgs, author of several books including a Bible Study I did in college, Bad Girls of the Bible. She was a riot! There was a also an improv group, 321 Improv, that that had me rolling!

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders and says.... "Oh no, she's awake!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...