Sunday, February 7, 2010

SuperBowl Sunday

It's Game Day and the Vikings are not in it. Stinks when you're married to a HUGE Viking fan and therefore become one by marriage and have two little Vikings running around the house. Oh well...

Marc will be attending a SuperBowl party with some of our friends. I will be having a little girly party with my good friend. I'm even planning on some girly appetizer foods that I wouldn't dream of making with the "men" in my life.

Foods like guacamole and hot spinach-artichoke dip. And of course, chocolate of some sort... probably undercooked brownies. I know boxed brownies are like the most simplest dessert... but they are oh, so, good.

Here's looking forward to a good game (that we might-kinda watch between stuffing our faces), funny commercials, and an amazing Tim Tebow/Focus on the Family ad.

Side Note: If you don't have Game Day plans or need some reason to wear your kids out so you can put them down early for the game... consider the Children's Museum. Target is sponsoring a free day today.

I would consider it, but I will have 4 young boys under my care today. And four children at a potentially very busy museum (did I mention it's free today?) does not appeal to me. Plus we were able to go there last weekend when my parents were in town... using 2 B1G1 coupons from our Entertainment book. I love that book!

My mom hitting the bubbles (for like the 3rd time).

The boys giving some animals a bath. AJ snuggling the turtle before the dunk.
Enjoy the day and may the team you are rooting for... win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...