Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Does it End: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

We are back from our Spring Break vacation and jumped right into a busy week.  While I have so much to post about and hopefully will get around to it, I'll just jump right into to what we did today.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Single-Disc Edition)Our local theaters have a series of family friendly films running where children's tickets are free and adults are only $3.50.  A couple weeks ago, by strategic planning on the wives part, Marc and his buddy took all the kids to see Astro Boy.  I looked it up on a Christian website and without seeing myself, deemed it ok.   And according to Marc is was okay, even though it got a little scary and Andrew struggled with "scary thoughts" about the movie for a while.

Well, after hearing great reviews about Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I decided to take the boys today after work/school.  We grabbed a quick lunch and settled in the theater.  A mere hour later we were walking out.  Too scary.  I had one boy even in tears he was so upset and begging to leave.  

Good thing the movie was so cheap.   And I'll just have to figure out a time to watch the ending myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...