Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Andrew is 8 Months Today - Busy Day!

Well, I feel wiped out. Today was a busy one. Again, little man wasn't feeling that great, so he was high maintenance for a good portion of his awake time. But I got a lot done today. It started with me making my first batch of chili which desperately needed something. I don't know what. It tasted fine when cheese was added and dunked with bread...But...I don't know...It needed something to 'kick it up a notch'.

Anyway, then Andrew and I went grocery shopping. I really needed salt for what I was working one and thought, well since I'm going to Aldi's, I'll pick up the rest of my list. And what do you know....THEY WERE OUT OF SALT....the one thing I really needed right then. So - I had to run into the Meijer. Well, if you know this Meijers....there is no such thing as a 'quick stop'. Especially with a baby. So anyway, my quick run to the store turned into a full blow trip. Just as I get back I get a phone call asking me to bring an additional item to a baby shower this Sunday (which I have no problem with)...however, I WAS JUST AT THE STORE. :) And now I'll have to make another trio before then.

SO.... anyway, Andrew goes down for a short nap, while I clean up a bit, get the mail, chase a stray dog half way to Kalamazoo with a handful of Rocky's dog food, work on some Christmas gifts, etc... After Andrew wakes up and eats some peas and bananas, we head to the park with Rocky for a while. It was really chilly but a beautiful sunny day. When we got back, Andrew chased me around the front yard for a while.

So, the evening consisted of eating the chili, visiting with Andy who stopped over after work, working on Christmas presents some more, oh! and playing FLIPWORDS online. Marc and I are addicted to it. http://games.yahoo.com/games/downloads/fw.html

So anyway, now little man is in bed for the last hour, Marc is either playing video games or watching sports and I'm updating my blog before I try to coax him into helping my clean up the mess in the kitchen. :)

Ok, enough for now. I'm tired. Have a nice night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...