Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wednesday

Well, last night was a rough one. Of course, it had to come right after his best night ever. He went down fine last night...in fact a little earlier than usual at 8 pm. However, about an hour and a half later he was up and screaming and wouldn't not be put back to sleep. I think finally around 12:30 am we got him back down. Then he was up during the night as usual and up early-squirrelly at 7:00-7:15. Which I guess is fine, since we had church this morning. But I was EXHAUSTED! After church I came home and took a nap. Well, more like disturbed rest. :)

Church was good today (for those who don't know- I help teach 4 & 5 yr olds during the ladies Bible study at church on Wednesdays). The kids we have in our class (especially these triplet boys) are so cute and funny and sweet. They are just so much fun and say such funny things. I am so happy I get to do this each week.

I don't feel like I got much more done today other than dinner and some light housework. Little man is still a HUGE crankhead and I was just exhausted all day. He doesn't seem to have a cold anymore, so I am hoping a couple teeth pop through or something. Anything. I just am not sure why he is so unhappy these last couple days. I know it's about time for the separation anxiety stage, but I think it's more. I don't know - but I want my happy baby back!!

Prayer Request - Marc has an interview tomorrow for a position that he wants.

Ok....all this talk about being tired tells me I need to stop writing and go to bed.

On a side note - Andrew was laughing for a bit today. He now laughs when Rocky comes close to him. It's really funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...