Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday Night

This will probably be short as I am tired. (Although whenever I jump on here...I think, "I'll just write a sentence or two" and a page or two later, I'm done)

We had a nice weekend. We went to Ohio this weekend to my Aunts, visited them, my parents, and cousins. We celebrated Gideon's FIRST birthday (although he got his cake today). We went to my first auction too.

Andrew learned how to make the touchdown sign from Grandpa. Here I've been working on baby signs like "more", "mom", "dad", "no", etc....for a while and instead he picks up "touchdown" in one weekend. :) It's really cute.

Then we drove back this morning for a baby shower for one of my college roommates. It was nice to get us all back together.

Ok, this really is short. Little man has a runny nose and isn't feeling well. (Thanks Gideon....we still love you). So pray tonight goes well. We have some baby meds in him.

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...