Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mom's Night!

Thursday evenings are MINE - ALL MINE! (Bwahh ha ha ha).... :)

First of all, church is having a "Balanced Strength" class again. (kinda like Yoga, but they can't call it that at church). Kari and I went to that tonight. So that's three days a week I drive to church now...which is quite a trip..but well worth it. I really enjoy the class. Very relaxing.

Then we get back just in time for Joey from 8-8:30. Put Andrew down before 9:00 and then....
THE APPRENTICE!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I get so excited about it. And then...ER!! Although it was a weird episode tonight.

Oh, and to top it off, the Dresslers bought pizza for dinner....not just any $5 Little Ceasars pizza either...but PIZZA HUT PIZZA. Our favorite! Mmmmm...

So, now, if little man keeps sleeping (been up once and threatened another time already), this will be a great night. :)

Let's see...other than that, Andrew decided that he was just going to crawl right over the home-made baby gate we made out of bar stools laying on thier sides and crawl right over to the steps, where he proceeded to crawl right up one to get to some boxes. I guess we might need to invest in a real baby gate here soon.

And Andrew and I also ran errands to Walmart, Salvation Army, the bank, Aldi's and Meijer. Don't you just hate it when you have to make a bunch of stops that are all just in and out. Although, to reward Andrew (ok, really to reward mommy) for making him go with me, we stopped at Centerpoint Mall to play in their play area. In the middle of the day, there isn't a ton of kids there, so it's perfect for the wee ones. In fact, there were 2 other 9 month old boys there, so it was a lot of fun for both Andrew playing and myself talking to the other mom and nanny. When we got home, I made a little puppy chow and cleaned when I got back before heading to the class and well that's about it.

Well, I will get going since I have a very busy day tomorrow before we head to Ohio for a good portion of the weekend. Happy Veteran's Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...