Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Second Time 'Round

Well, our little guy is at it again. By at it, I mean not feeling well. I could tell this morning his right ear was really bothering him. He wasn't eating, fussing tons and wouldn't let me put him down. So, back to the doctor we go and what do we find out?? His ear infection is still there. AUGH! He was a perfect little boy while on amoxicillin (other than sleeping). But as soon as he was off, boy oh boy. So now we are on amoxicillin-calavanate (or something like that - without me running upstairs to get the bottle). Pray this works. I want my happy boy back.

Other than that, I feel pooped. Little guy alone wore me out today, plus I cleaned, worked on Christmas presents, went to the doctor and pharmacy and made a nice dinner. (yes, you read that correctly). It was garlic chicken with angel hair pasta and homemade alfredo sauce. And I must say...it was really good! I'm pretty proud of myself with this one...it's a keeper.

Well, I still have more I need to accomplish before I get to bed. So, that's all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...