Monday, November 8, 2004

Monday, Nov 8th

Well, today was a rough one for Andrew. He is not feeling well at all. He slept a lot...only up for an hour or so at a time. And when he was up, he just wanted to be held. He didn't even like his bath today....and he LOVES baths. I felt so bad for him. He was so miserable. Although on a selfish side note, he was more cuddly and I love to cuddle him.

Now, just because he's not feeling well, doesn't mean he can't make messes. Today, he managed to dump a whole bag of Cheerios down him and his highchair. But not just Cheerios, the powdery dust that's at the bottom of the bag was EVERYWHERE! I had to wheel him and his highchair to the front door and pull him directly outside to brush him off. Cheerios went everywhere inside and outside our house. Rocky was in heaven!!

You're probably wondering....how did he get this bag of Cheerios? I'm guilty. In effort to keep a very fussy, unhappy, not feeling well little boy from screaming long enough for me to run upstairs and find his sock that went AWOL during his nap, I gave him a SEALED quart-sized ziplock of Cheerios to shake around. (I know, I know....BAD MOM...letting a baby play with a plastic bag.) However, in all of this chaos, I did manage to catch a cute picture of my little man.

Pray he sleeps well tonight and feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...