Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Trade

Last evening I made three loaves of sourdough bread. Andrew I took one loaf over to our neighbor shortly before dinner. A few minutes later, their daughter knocked our garage door and delivered beautiful huge cherries they had picked the day before. They were so tasty and juicy... I think I could have sat and ate the whole lot with deep purple juice running down my chin. AJ thought the "purple grapes" were really good, too. Considering that I still had two more loaves of sourdough to enjoy and now cherries... I would say that is the kind of deal I like!
These are not stock photos... the food was that pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Now where did they pick cherries? Everywhere I called said they were already gone!

Kelli said...

Y'know, I don't know where they got them. I did ask the daughter, but she didn't remember and I haven't run into the parents since then. But they sure were good!

faroutmom said...

Yummy!!!! I love sour dough. Me want some.
(read in cookie monster voice)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...