Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whirlwind...

Man, I feel like the last two months have been a blurr. Marc and Dad had his MN trip and mom came up. Shortly after that we left for vacation for a week. We get home long enough to deal with a tree down and insurance and celebrate the holiday weekend (and sneak a trip in to the Garden's yesterday), just to up and leave again.

We are going to be doing a little home makeover and decided this weekend was as good as any. And since it means working on the main floor, it will just easier without myself and the kids around. So we will be leaving tomorrow for a long weekend and leaving Marc and his "posse" to work on the house. Maybe I'll have before and after pictures to post when I get back.

So, I take a deep breath and pack up again. Maybe I should just stay packed, because I then we turn around and head to IA for a week at the end of the month. This summer is f.l.y.i.n.g!

2 comments:

Gary & Jen said...

Home makeover?? I love it! what will you be doing??

Amie said...

Wow, you guys are always so busy traveling! All the pictures are so cute and "summery" LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...