Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If a tree falls in the woods on our fence...

Quite a storm (make that several storms that were quite doozies) rolled through this afternoon. Now, I normally don't mind storms, in fact, I usually enjoy them. But.not.this.storm. I probably seemed like a huge wimp calling Marc too often wondering when was going to be home. I was trying to be calm and cool while I had little boys falling me around like puppies whimpering everytime the thunder exploded. In between one of the storms, I did a damage check which included removing our large garbage can from the middle of our front yard and discovering this in our backyard...


...that's one way the meet the neighbors.

Now it's late, Marc ended up going to Detroit to pick up a friend who is stranded at the airport. And what do you know - more storms rolling in. Meaning Marc is driving in it and I am home alone with the boys and more lightning and thunder.

Fear not, for I am with you.
Isaiah 43:5

2 comments:

Amie said...

*gasp* Yikes! We have huge trees in our yard and one of them falling over during a storm is a fear of mine.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That was an awful storm, my in-laws were driving in it and I was so worried. Ugh. Now you have to deal with the insurance stuff ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...