Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're back...

We're back from Ohio after leaving Marc and his posse here for an extreme home makeover. They did amazing, I am so thankful, and pictures will be posted soon.

This will be short as it is late, but we had a great time at Grandma and Papas. We hit Walmart, visited friends, went swimming, hit Walmart, saw Rocky (remember him?), went to church, went to VBS to see a funny illusionist, took walks, and I think we might have hit Walmart, too. But, never-the-less, it is good to be home and see my hubby. Man, I missed him. Ok, well, I will at least post a picture from our long weekend.

The boys shared a bed part of the night (until one of them ended up in bed with me). I checked on them one night before I turned in to find them in the exact same position. Brothers.

2 comments:

Amie said...

That is SO funny and cute!

Jill Corwin said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...