Friday, April 22, 2005

ABC's... easy as 123's

I am having trouble getting motivated this morning. A) I did SO much yesterday and was on the move non-stop B) my darling son who has been sleeping through the night for two weeks now was up twice last night screaming and C) it's raining and wet and dreary after about two weeks of absolutely gorgeous weather. Andrew is napping right now, so I should take this oppertunity to clean my house which A) really needs it after everything I did yesterday and B) usually needs it after one day anyway, but I not only did I NOT clean yesterday, but made bigger messier messes. (I'm into lettering today). But, alas, I just want to cozy up with my coffee, slippers and pappisan chair.

However, I did make some homemade biscuits for breakfast...my first attempt - not great, not bad. Part of me wonders whether it's worth it when I can buy a can of whack 'em biscuits for $.25 at Aldi's. But even my "not great, not bad" biscuits where better than those hocky pucks. (I'm not knocking Aldi's - it's my FAVORITE grocery store - we do 90% off our shopping there and saves me tons of money).

OH! I should tell you how Andrew's doctor appt. went. He is officailly a healthy, super active little boy. (I could have told you that without the $20 co-pay.) He weighed in at 23lbs 5.5oz. (50th percentile) and was 31.75 inches talls (90th percentile). He did get two shots but he handled them SO well. He is a very brave little boy and only cried for a couple seconds. We did miss our 12:00 testing though since the Dr. office was running behind. He doesn't have to go back for 3 months to get a couple more shots.


Ok, maybe I should at least go shower and get ready for the day while little man is sleeping. We have a testing at 12:30 today and I probably shouldn't go in my PJ's.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...