Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thank you very much, Oh Mr. Destruct-o

Well, let's see. Since I last posted the weather has still be GORGEOUS!! Absolutely beautiful. Last Saturday, I got up and hit a few garage sales in the morning and got a kickin' new diaper bag backpack for $2. Yes, it just might be a little sad that I am so excited about this, but I am and will continue to tell everyone I meet about my stellar find. Then I pushed my time garage sale-ing until I just had enough time to finish off some desserts, get myself showered and ready, and head over to a babyshower with my desserts. And wouldn't you know...I was missing a KEY ingredient after I started the recipe!! AAUUGGHH!! So, this means I had to run to Meijer on a Saturday. Oh the Horrors!! This little error set me back a good 1/2 hour even though I live only 5 minutes away from Meijer. Anyway, I make it to the shower and it was lovely. It was really nice hanging out with my roomie girls all together again. Then the guys met up with us and we hung out way past Andrew's bedtime (which really screwed him up sleeping that night - that'll teach us).

Sunday we had church in the AM, the Marc golfed in the afternoon. It was just a nice day all around. Monday, I worked around the house during the day then met a girl from church for coffee downtown in the evening to discuss oppertunities at the church. It was REALLY nice. We had a lot in common and it was really nice to get to know her...and get out of the house for awesome coffee!! (Single Skinny HalfCaf Nutty Cow - MMmmmmmm).

Tuesday, I was spring cleaning goddess! Not only did I do the normal tidy and clean, but I totally vacuumed multiple times, wash part of the carpet, mopped, laundry, I don't remember all, but it was a lot. (Sad thing is, is there is still so much to do). *sigh*

Today we had church in the morning, then I ran a few errand afterward (poor Andrew - he was tired, but he did good). Then came home and put him down for a nap. (which he did not do...at all....kissed morning nap goodbye..that'll teach me to mess with his already messed up Wednesday nap schedule). I ended up getting him up and we had lunch, and took a nice walk. I met another woman in the neighborhood who is a SAHM herself with only one boy who is 12 months old. Hope I bumb into her again.

So tonight, the plan is to make popcorn (Marc's job), get the laundry folded and put away and get the floor cleaned up. (Yes, it was cleaned, but then dinner and Mr. Destruct-o came through).

Tomorrow is a busy day for us. We have Andrew's 1 year checkup (a little late)(with shots and everything), then straight to a testing (if we even make it), then grocery shopping for just a few items, then home for nap time while I make a complete dinner and dessert, then meeting a friend of mind to take this dinner and dessert to a couple in our church who's wife had surgury today. Then of course tomorrow night is The Apprentice!!

Ok, I am going to go now. Take care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...