Sunday, April 10, 2005

One of the Boys

Well, it's Sunday. Andrew is upstairs napping with Daddy in OUR bed. Spoiled little boy. :) They are too cute and of course I had to take some pictures. I am just hanging out getting ready to read the paper until they get up and we have lunch. I put a roast in last night and the whole house smells WONDERFUL!! I really should be picking up. It seems on the weekend, I get lacks about the house and by Sunday it's really awful.

Well, what should I update you on since I last posted? Andrew now has eight teeth. Yes, he is symmetrical now...four on top and four on bottom and back to his happy self. We had four tests this week, and of course the usual errands, cleaning, laundry etc... But it was ALSO gorgeous, so we got to take more long walks in the afternoon. Rocky was in heaven!

Friday afternoon, I had Laura come watch Andrew, and Kari and I went and scrapbooked at the store. I got some pages done, but it was just really nice to get away and scrapbook! I loved it! Then we came home to the guys and had homemade pizza. They brought thier new little puppy over. Eddie. He is SO cute! But the poor little guy got sick, so they spent a good portion of the evening outside with him, before calling it an early night and taking him home.

Saturday, I got up early and hit a few garage sales and got my dime coffee. Later in the afternoon, we all went and walked the mall a little bit, then we came home and raked the dead grass while Andrew slept. (Not a fun job and my arms were sore!). As we were coming in all sweaty, we got a call from friends to come over. They already had other friends there and were getting ready to grill and had been trying to get a hold of us. So we quickly, got ourselves presentable, and left. It was nice. The guys played basketball and us girls hung out in the sunshine with the kiddos. Poor Andrew, though. He just didn't understand, that he couldn't go out onto the "court" to play with the big boys and that he would get run over and he just didn't understand why he couldn't throw his ball in the middle of the court where the big boys were playing ball. He just wanted to play too and kept getting thwarted.

So this morning was church and it was great. Are plans are to take our winter village down today since it's officially spring. Then tonight we have community groups for church and we have Laura coming to watch Andrew again. I pray it goes well, since she will be watching him the few hours before bedtime, when he can be the trickiest as opposed to last time she watched him when the bulk of the time was nap time. Well, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Ok, well, I am going to go. Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...