Wednesday, April 6, 2005

A Three Ho-ur Nap! (To the tune of Gillian's Island theme song)

Trivia Question of the Day: If you were running a race and you pass the person in second place, what place would you be in? Leave your answer in the comment section.

It's Wednesday evening, and I'm getting ready to call it a night. The last couple days have been productive...mostly because, Andrew is sleeping SO STINKIN' GOOD! (I need to run and find some wood to knock on). I'm all caught up on laundry (YES!! You read right....caught up!!) So anyway, got a lot done around the house, and we've had two of our four tests this week. I also got some grocery shopping done. AND, the weather has been so nice that we've taken nice long walks everyday! I LOVE IT!! Of course, by the end of the day, I AM POOPED! Beat, wiped out, exhausted, tired, etc... On a good note (oh, wait - most of this has been good)...Andrew was in a much better mood today than the past couple of day when I thought he sprouted horns. Still ornery and into EV.ER.Y.THING. But the total meltdowns where further apart than the norm. Oh, and his nap today lasted THREE HOURS!!! Who IS this kid?

Last night, we went to ZapZone. It was really nice. All of us couple had a baby, so us girls got to hang out with the babys while the guys played laser tag. (Although, I pawned Andrew off and snuck into one of the games with the guys....and lost BIG TIME). We also got to play all the arcade games we wanted for free and and had ice cream dessert. It was fun.

Well, I don't know a whole lot more or anything much more excited to share. I hope you are all having a great week and are having the same beautiful weather there that we are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second Place. Love Mom

Kelly Dykstra said...

Yep, I got it too. Second. Though my first instinct was first. But it's second.
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...