Sunday, April 3, 2005

Sunday...S.S.S...Sunday

It's Sunday, and I'm just chillin with Marc in front of the TV. Little man is in bed (Marc put him to sleep). This may be too much information, but we are weaning and it's been days and I am SOOOO uncomfortable.

Let's see what do I need to catch y'all up on? Friday, we stayed at home....finally. I feel like last week was so nuts, it was nice to stay home and just work around the house. Andrew seems to be doing better although he is still cranky, got a runny nose and sleeping more.... Yes, he is sleeping more. In fact, when Andrew got sick on Tuesday and therefore didn't want to nurse (and we haven't since - but I mentioned that), he also slept through the night and has EVER SINCE!! That's FIVE days in a row. Now, I should clarify. He is not sleeping through the night. But, he is not getting us up at night. In fact for the first couple hours after he goes down, he wakes up every 10-15 minutes and fusses for a few then goes back to sleep. Then he will do this off and on every hour or so all night...but he puts himself back to sleep. Not sure if it is he is not feeling well, the weaning or what...but I am not complaining. Actually, now that I think about it, I might trade his crankiness for getting up once at night. Just might be worth it...at least until he can talk, so I don't have to hear whining all day. :)

Saturday, I got to get up in the morning and head out by myself for a while. I stopped and got a good coffee, then hit the library, and bank, a few garage sales, and a thrift store. It was really nice. Of course the final four was on, so that was our evening. Darn Spartans.

This morning, we pulled ourselves our of bed early squirrally (or so it seems with the time change) and went to church. It was good as usual and Andrew did fine in the nursury. Marc went to scope out a few lakes for fishing this afternoon and I watched a few "Alias" episodes from the libary while Andrew slept.

We have a somewhat busy week this week too. We have four product testings this week for a total of....drum roll please.....Eighty Five Dollars...in Meijer money! Maybe we should have lobster next week. (no way...I'm not cooking that).

The girls are getting together to scrapbook during the day tomorrow, but our babysitter is our of town for spring break, so I'll head over when Marc gets home from work, if they are still at it. Then Tuesday, I think we are calling our baby sitter again (she will be back in town). We got an invite to go to Zap Zone. Some friends of our's dad owns it, so we get free laser tag. Wednesday, though I don't have church due to spring break.

Well, I think that is all for now. Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...