Friday, April 15, 2005

Fun new game!

Andrew was in a really silly mood this afternoon and he was SO funny!! He really had us laughing. He came up with this game where I am laying on the couch and he goes and lays on the Welcome Mat (why the welcome mat? I don't know). Anyway, he lays all the way down with his head on the ground. And I say "Night Night" and pretend to go to sleep. Then he gets up and walks over to me on the couch. I "wake" up and say, with my hand in the air like I am asking a question, "Is it time to get up?". He then answers me "No" in Andrew language which means it could come out as, "Bo", "Whoa", "Doe", "Moe", etc... He also will shrug his hands, too. Then he walks back over to the welcome mat and lays down all the way again and we start over. I bet we did this over 30 times today on two seperate occasions. I'm not sure how it started, but he thinks its a riot.

He was also trying to antagonize Rocky to get Rocky to follow him around the house....and when Rocky would, he would just laugh to beat the band (that's for you Mom Dykstra). It was SO funny.

He's been "singing" lately too which is SO stinking cute. He picks two notes, one normal and one high and sings a long "Oh" while moving his voice between the two notes. It's is so sweet. Marc and I catch ourselves doing it.

So, today I worked on the house a bit this morning - laundry, tidy, etc.. Then after Andrew's morning nap, we hit Blockbuster's, Sam's, Aldi's, and Meijer's. Then came home put groceries away, made brownies, and cupcakes for a shower tomorrow, made four pizza doughs, split and repackages bulk foods, and finished the cleaning the house. We then had the Tolsma's, Ueland's, and Geoff over for homemade pizza and movie. (Movie stunk).

Anyway, so the plan for tomorrow is to hit a few major garage sales as a few schools are having thier rummages sales (Best kind - efficient). Then I need to come back and get myself cleaned up, finish the tiramisu topping, ice the cupcakes (by the way, how do you travel with iced cupcakes?), and head to the shower location to help set up. After the shower, we are all heading out to dinner. Should be really nice.

Well today was a beautiful day and I am kinda bummed it was too busy to take a long walk...probably not tomorrow either. But I think it is supposed to stay this way for a little while, so maybe Sunday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

To travel with iced cupcakes I've put them in a 9*11 baking dish and then covered them with the glad press and seal.....hope that helps! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...