Friday, May 5, 2006

Don't you feel crunchy too?

I should know not to state that we “don’t have much planned for this week”.   That seems to backfire.  It’s been a busy one, but not a bad one.   Yesterday, I took it easy during the day.  I even napped when Andrew & AJ napped.  Yes, you read that right…they napped at the SAME TIME!  And believe it or not, they are both napping now as I type this.  (again, I should be finding something more productive to do while I have the opportunity).  But yesterday, I was exhausted.   I had had 3 nights of not much sleep and it caught up with me.  Fortunately, I was able to nap yesterday and AJ was great last night, so I am feeling just fine now.

Then last night we went over to friend’s house for pizza and haircuts.   Now that Andrew and Marc are all buzzed, my three boys really look alike.   Have I mentioned I wish I had my camera?!

This morning, I dropped Andrew off at daycare, then took advantage of having only 1 kid on a Friday morning and did some garage sale-ing.  I got a pair of Bada Bi-yah (Bob the Builder) sandals for Andrew (his toes hang WAY off his sandals from last year).  I also got 2 loaf pans and the Price of Egypt VHS tape.  All for $3.  Not too shabby, I thought.  I even took my new wrap (which I did get hemmed yesterday) and wore it with AJ when there was a cluster of garage sales in a row.  (my sling is still wet from washing since it can’t be dried in the dryer).   And I wore pigtails today.  So, yes, I totally looked like a granola mommy.   That’s ok, I was feeling crunchy.

Tonight we desperately need to hit Sam’s Club. We are low on all things diaper related.   And out of trail mix (the true tragedy).  I think Marc might do some lawn work and we are grilling for dinner.  Which reminds me, I need to pull chicken out of the freezer.  Ok, gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, you are scaring me! the wrap, pigtails?? Although you do always have a way of pulling things off like that! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...