Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just me

As a fellow commenter suggested, I had a night off last night.    Once Marc got home and we had dinner, I headed out sans kiddos.  Now mind you, it wasn’t anything exciting that I did, but it was just me time.  I started at the scrapbook store for a little shopping.   I needed to get a few things to finish a page along with some more paper.   If I finish my page tonight, I will try to post it later tonight.  We’ll see.  Then I headed off to a coffee shop.    So, with my hazelnut latte and my laptop, I did what all free moms do…. I paid bills, and made a grocery list.   But, I did it uninterrupted.   And I did do a little surfing and e-mailing as well.   Regardless, it was nice.  

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli! Good for you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...