Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fastest START button pusher in the west!

My department surprised me today by all coming to the office (even my supervisor from downtown) to present me with a WOW (my company's form of recognition). It says:

Congratulations Kelli Dykstra
For setting a new record at the XXXXX Campus.
On August 14, she received requests for 27 chart copies.
The most ever received and completed in one day.
Kelli completed them all in a timely manner.
Nice Work Kelli.

And they all signed it. Even the head of the deparment. Plus I got a chocolate Wow. (It's like a large chocolate coin that says "Wow"). And everyone was saying how thankful they are I am here, and what would they do without me, blah, blah, blah... It was a nice surprise...I think I even blushed a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it!! You rock girl!!!

Jen & Gary said...

and if you turn "wow" upside down, it says MOM so, WOW, MOM.. you're great! Congrats Kelli!

Jill Corwin said...

Congrats Kelli! You are such a hard worker! And all while taking care of the boys at home too! Love, JILL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...