Friday, August 4, 2006

Fishing Widow

I am SO ready for the weekend. I think because Marc came home a day early this week and then had today off, I've been off a day all week. So it seems to be dragging. He leaves for Canada today and will be gone for a full 8 days. Eight days of just me and the kiddos.
It's getting harder and harder for me to go to work each day, but today was especially rough. It's beautiful outside (not too hot finally), & Marc was home getting ready to leave. At least with him being gone so much lately, this coming week won't be so intimidating. Before I probably would have taken days off and headed to Ohio or at least went down on the weekends. But now, we are sticking it out at home. Not sure what we are going to do yet. I need to think of something fun since it feels like we've been couped up lately due to the heat.
For me, the weekend is now here, so I am signing off to go pick up my kiddos. Have a great one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...