Friday, August 25, 2006

I was that mom with the crying baby in a restaurant that I used to get frustrated with.

The week is almost over!   Monday, as soon as Marc got home we packed up a dinner (a pan of enchiladas) and took it to a family from church with a 3wk old baby boy.   Then we met up with some friends of ours who are building a home.  We got to go through the home and visit with them and Andrew got to run with their boy through the spacious empty rooms.    We then cheated and picked up Wendy's for our dinner since it was plenty late by that time to actually go home and make something.
 
Tuesday, we did have our own enchiladas for dinner and just worked around the house.  Wednesday, we were just at home, had leftover enchiladas and worked around the house... packing up for Thursday since I worked all day.  It's amazing how much stuff I need to pull together for myself and the kiddos on those days.   Last night, Ryan was in town and crashed at our place.  He also took us out to dinner, which was so very nice!  We went to Logan's which is a great place, but by the time we got there, and got seated and got our food, it was 8pm.  So I had one hungry toddler (who did very well considering) and a very cranky baby.    So I ended up walking with him in the lobby while the guys ate.  Then Marc held him while I ate a little bit, but I ended up taking most of my food home since it was really time to get the boys down.  Needless to say, I am having a mighty fine lunch today. 
 
Once we got home, and got the kids down, the three of us got sucked into watching 3 episodes of "The Office".  (I love that show).  So I didn't even start packing for today (daycare/work) or for this weekend in Ohio (my 10 year reunion and a family thing) until around 10.  So it was a late night.    Of course, Andrew decided that he would get up at 6:45 this morning, with AJ right on his heels.  But, I really needed to get up anyway since I still had packing to do and I came into work early today with the hopes of getting out early also.  However, only 4 requests have come in so far, which means it could be a light day (good thing), or they could all be waiting until later when I want to leave (bad thing).  So, my fingers are crossed.
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous weekend girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...