Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dilemma

Augh - There is a possibility that our Bible Study (which I am super excited to get started up again) might be meeting on Tuesday mornings this year instead of Thursdays. But the thing is, is that MOPS is also on Tuesday mornings... and I am on the steering committee this year creating the newsletter. Well, as much as I enjoy MOPS, my heart is in the Bible Study (this year we are doing Beth Moore's Believing God study). And my role at MOPS while nice, is not absolutely necessary.

I've already talked to the MOPS leader (my friend and college roommate) and she completely understands and is cool with it. But just don't want to not do MOPS. And even though it hasn't started yet, I've already put a lot of work into this newsletter... my own little project that I would hate to have to scrap. Plus, even if I wasn't doing the newsletter, MOPS is just a nice morning out a couple days a month. Let's me socialize over a nice brunch with grownups and gets my kiddos socializing with other kids. Any other day works for me to have the Bible Study - here's hoping it's NOT Tuesdays.

2 comments:

faroutmom said...

See your post "How do you find me" to see why I am looking at your blog...I think we are some weird wavelength...very similar interests...MOPS(where I used to be on steering..publicity), Beth Moore Bible studies. I am currently looking for both of those things in the city I just moved to.

faroutmom said...

oh yeah...I also have RLS! I think we were separated at birth!! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...