Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You think that's funny? Check this out!

Ok, so my friend from high school, Becky, wrote this really funny post on her blog about an old artifact note she came across (you should check it out - especially you, Scott). I was cracking up and like she said it may not have been funny to anyone else but me. Anyway, I thought this would be the perfect time to post a little something I stumbled across myself.


In case you can't read it clearly since it is also written in the same typewriter fashion that she referred to in her post, you can click on the picture to enlarge it.

Edited to add: Since the clicking to enlarge doesn't seem to be working... Here is what it says.

Contract
I Kelli and I Becky agree to consider and try to form the company “Jad –n- Blu”, a fashion designing company, when we graduate from college.
We also agree to try and get all around full scholarships. This way we can use the money saved from college to start off the business.
These plans will only be changes if one of us chooses to go into a different field of
business.

This was dated September 2nd, 1990. Let's see - that's puts us about 12 years old. And as you can read from the Contract, it was apparently a very non-committal age. We even both signed it, and had our own copies. Jade is/was Becky's favorite color and mine was (and still is) blue.

Hilarious.

5 comments:

Amie said...

ROFL!! I love it! :D

Rebecca H. said...

LMBO!!! It's so funny that you still have this! I was actually thinking of this very thing the day I found your letter. LOL! Glad to see such important documents have been preserved properly!

Yes, you one-uped me, but it was well worth it!

iisamu said...

You know, what is even funnier about Becky's post? I remember writing that letter, even scratching out the "I love you" part any my reasoning. What the heck kind of 7 year old was I. :) Weird how memories work.

Jack's Mom said...

LOL that is too funny. And instead you got married and had kids. Just think you could of been on top of the fashion industry!

Anonymous said...

That's actually really funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...