Sunday, August 5, 2007

Out here in the Internet Wilderness

This week is Marc's annual fishing retreat up north with my cousin and the gang. So as usual, I am down at my parents with the boys - where the internet is SO SLOW that I've read 2 chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix just while checking my bank account and e-mail (and I only opened 4 e-mails). Yes, something that literally should have taken me 5 minutes. Love it. I will not be torturing myself by getting online anymore while I am here, so I wanted to get in a quick update.

Um...other than what I told you about our trips - there is not much to update. We (the kids and myself) spent the weekend at my Aunt's where the town had thier annual Bullthistle Festival. Buthithle Fethival to most. It was nice with a parade and what-not. The kids LOVED it and got filthier than they might have ever been. And us ladies made homemade totebag/purses today during thier naptime that I am super excited about. I will post pictures of those later, for Amie, when I am back to internet civilization. The boys are doing well, albiet sleep deprived. They are loving spending time with Grandma and Papa and AJ is actually coming out of his shell more and more - especially for Papa.

Ok - I don't have much else to post about so I won't ramble just for the sake of taking up space. You probably won't hear from me for a while. I won't be back to MI until Thursday afternoon/evening. I start watching my friend's little man that Friday (and of course unpacking/settling from our trips) and then the weekend is here. So, not that I've been doing a steller job posting lately anyway, or that you wanted a play by play of my life's schedule - but that's what's going on and why you I might be AWOL for a bit.

Side Note: Have I mentioned that even though we are having a great summer filled with super fun stuff, I am SO looking forward to the end of September when we get back into a routine and normalcy. Crazy isn't it?

Speaking of crazy - here's a "shout out" to my cousin Scott! This post is for you, man. I didn't want you to get the shakes by not posting at all. Love ya!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Can't wait to see the purses! :D

Rebecca H. said...

holy moly! that's a blast from the past! HI SCOTT! HOW ARE YOU???!

love the bags kelli! if only i sewed... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...