Thursday, August 21, 2008

Couldn't put it down...

I just finished reading "and the Shofar Blew" by Francine Rivers. Whew.... what a good book. I couldn't stop reading it. I confess that between the Olympics and reading, I haven't got much done lately and have been exhausted from lack of sleep. But both have been worth it.

This was a great book. The characters were so real and so lovable (or hate-able). At one point in the evening, Marc told me I needed to stop reading because I had gotten so mad that I had to vent about it to him and yet five minutes later I was sobbing.

Francine Rivers is quickly become a favorite of mine. I am looking forward to hitting the library soon to get another book for this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have her five books on the women in Jesus' geneology and five on men. We went though them in Ladies Reading Fellowship and you are welcome to read them if you want.
Angela

Rebecca H. said...

my favorite fictional book i've ever read was a francine rivers book - redeeming love. it was awesome.

Kelli said...

I actually have Redeeming Love on hold at the library! I have heard nothing but praise for that book. I can't wait for it to come in.

Amie said...

I have read all her books, and they are all really good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...