Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good News - Bad News

This week Andrew had I dentist appointments. The good news is that he did amazingly well once again. He had a great check-up and was cavity-free.

The bad news is that I was not so lucky. I knew I had one spot that needed filled already (but it didn't hurt and we don't have dental insurance, so I waited) and another spot they were watching last time I went. Well, now both spots need filled. Ugh!

Did I mention we don't have dental insurance? Or how about that our flex money is gone and spent already. Darn teeth. (And I take good care of them, too - that's what I think is the most frustrating part of it all.)

Okay, vent over. Here is my big boy doing a great job getting his teeth cleaned.

1 comment:

Gary & Jen said...

Kelli,

sorry to hear about your dental dilemia! Does your dental office take Carecredit?? If they do, it might be something to look in to. We offer it to our patients, and it's usually interest free for the first year. www.carecredit.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...