Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sounds like...

So the other day, as I mentioned in an earlier post, we were over at our neighbor's house and the boys were playing in their kiddie pool. The pool was a perfect depth where AJ could sit and float around without me being too concerned about him. They had even brought their tub toys out for the boys to play with.

At one point, AJ was sitting on the bottom of the pool and said, "Mama, I sitting on my butt."

I replied, "You mean you are sitting on your bottom." (We do not use the b-u-t-t word.)

AJ: "No, I sitting on my butt."

Me: "You mean you are sitting on your bottom" (Now wondering how he even knows that word.)

AJ: "NO! I sitting on my butt!"

And he pulls a little toy boat out from under him that he was sitting on. He was sitting on his boat!

1 comment:

mom2dutchgirls said...

Maybe he picked it up from Nemo. The little fish call the boat a butt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...