Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Poem

Dashing through the snow
In a big red SUV.
Christmas is almost here.
Not as ready as I should be.

I've checked on all my lists,
The baking's finally done.
The presents aren't yet wrapped,
Isn't this season fun?

Much to my surprise,
Santa called my home.
He left a message for me.
Did you know he used a cell phone?

He's got one more surprise,
but he's been working so hard,
That he just doesn't have the time,
to deliver to Hickory Boulevard.

His elves have dropped it off
two miles from your home
at Walgreens off University
by 30th you should roam.

Pick up when you can
It will cost you not a dime
To help poor St. Nick out
And save him a little time.

The photo department is there
Waiting for your smile
It's under “Kelli's” name
Resting in the “Dykstra” file.

It's one last gift from us,
We hope it fits just right.
Our holiday hug to you.
Merry Christmas and have a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...