Sunday, July 11, 2010

Book Report: Thr3e by Ted Dekker

Over our recent vacation I picked up another Dekker Book, Thr3e.  I am very off and on with Ted Dekker.  Some of his books, I love; and some… make me want to swear off his books all together.  But then a few months go by and I find myself without a book lined up and who do I go back to?? 

Mr. Dekker.

This book had me drawn in right away and kept me there almost throughout the whole book.  I say almost because... it gets weird.  And I feel comfortable saying that without feeling like I’m giving anything away because I’m talking about Ted Dekker…

...and what book of his doesn’t get weird?


Even so, he redeemed himself for me with this one.  It wasn’t the best book ever.  But it was interesting and kept me reading and that’s something that will draw me back to Dekker again in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...