Monday, December 18, 2006

"Identity"

Marc is gone for Monday night football, the boys are in bed, so I am in front of the tube with my laptop avoiding the mountain high list of the things I should be doing such as cleaning up my kitchen, finishing Christmas projects, wrapping gifts, folding clothes, etc...

Instead, I started watching an incredibly lame show called Identity. Penn's hand guesture are so redundant it's embarassing and the overuse of dramatic pauses (to where they aren't dramatic anymore at all) is irritating. I made it a whole 8 minutes into the show before looking for something better. Maybe I didn't give it a fighting chance - but it stinks that this show will be on all week. I guess I look for yet another rerun of Friends while I finish paying bills.

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Kelli~ Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! I start tomorrow, the 19th!! I am so thankful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...