Monday, December 18, 2006

Shiny & Clean

Well, what have I been up to besides compaining about birthday cake or prime time television? Well, my birthday was really nice. We got a sitter, did dinner out and stopped by some friend's house to visit and share my cake. (Ironically - my friend we shared my cake with is named Kelly - with a "y"). Other than that - we really (and I mean really) haven't done much. We stayed in almost the entire weekend. Barely worked around the house and just kinda vegged. Athough I am paying for it now - playing catch up.

Today was a busier one. We ran out and finished Christmas/grocery shopping this morning and stopped by the mall to let Andrew run a bit in their play area. Three stops total. However, due to the holiday vehicle and human traffic, our three stops took 3 hours. The poor kids were knocked clean off their schedules. Over all they did well - but both were grumpy for a while after late naps . I am coming down with a cold - so while I got some done this evening, I don't feel like I made a dent in my 'list'. Although the boys did get tubs so they are 'shiny and clean - shiny and clean' (from Thomas the Tank) and cute as ever!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...