Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What if all your food came out of the freezer in the shape of an ice cube?

Today was another busy day. Started out with an early phone call (which immediately makes you think something is wrong). A good friend of ours is in the hospital. So Marc went in to see him this morning before heading to work for a while.

With two boys to care for, we just stayed home, prayed, played and worked. And I got a lot done. It was babyfood making day and I can happily say I now have a nice supply of green beans, squash and pears in my freezer for AJ. (I do have other things already made - I don't make the poor kid live on only 3 foods). He loved the pears and didn't even mind the green beans all that much. Marc then came home early, we got a sitter for a couple hours and both of us headed back down to hospital for a bit.

On a good note, I had our sitter pop in a pan of enchaladas from yesterday in the oven, so dinner was ready for us when we got home. We got tubs done and the house somewhat picked up and now cookies are cooling on the rack. I'm blogging and Ryan is over here playing war video games with Marc. I really need to work on my Bible Study as I am behind and work on Christmas gifts. So I'm out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...