Friday, December 15, 2006

Twenty Nine and holding...

Yesterday was a weird day. It was Bible Study day, which means that it started out in a state of craziness. The study itself was a really nice beautiful brunch. But again, by the time I got the boys home – they were at their end. I fed them a quick lunch and put them both down for a nap – where they both (yes, both) slept for THREE hours! In fact, I laid down with Andrew and crashed for two hours. I can’t tell you when or if that’s ever happened before. Man, it was nice (and much needed).

However, other than general pick-up and dinner (homemade pizza), I don’t feel like I got much done yesterday. Marc spent a good portion of the evening at the hospital visiting our friend and of course an hour long The Office was on last night.

Oh!, and I did receive my “First Place Christmas Card” yesterday – thank you!

Today is my birthday – my very last birthday ever – and we will be celebrating by getting a sitter tonight and going out to dinner at our usual birthday restaurant. We may even take advantage of the sitter and finish our Christmas shopping.

Other than that – today is a regular day. Laundry needs to be done, kids need to be fed, etc… Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both slept for three hours?? None of my boys ever nap (or napped) that long, much less at the same time!!

-Amie from Boy Story

Stout Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...