Sunday, March 30, 2008

I think we've been busy?

I've been a bad blogger, I know. We've been busy. I'm just trying to think of with what. Last weekend was Easter weekend and my parents came to visit and celebrate the boy's birthdays. They each got Easter baskets with books and candy and Andrew made me play the 'hide the Easter eggs' game all week long.

Marc and I are also starting pre-marital counseling with one of our young couples from our Wednesday night Bible Study. So, we have been meeting with them and preparing for that. Pray for us... 'cause other than being married for almost 8 years ourselves, we have no experience in counseling another couple. And of course, we had our Bible Study on Wednesday.

We packed up on Friday (after spending the morning at the Burger King playland with my boys and Noah - because we found out the gym was closed after the boys were all excited about it) and headed down for our first fishing weekend of the season. Although, because of the weather, there was no fishing. But since a Cabela's run was made... it still counts. Of course, they had a great time! Oh my - Andrew was sad to come home, but they both crashed hard in the car. And here's the miracle... they both slept well, both nights! They got up stinking early, but I'll take it.

We just got back this evening. Marc played ball tonight and I am just getting some work done while the boys are sleeping.

This week is also looking to be pretty busy - again with counseling and the Bible Study (more the prep work than the actual meetings), and preparing for AJ's birthday on Sunday, along with the usual business of the week. Have a great one and I'll try to be a better blogger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...