Thursday, June 24, 2010

Book Report: Safely Home by Randy Alcorn

Safely HomeI can tell our schedule is getting crazy and my reading has dwindled severely. A while ago, I read Safely Homeby Randy Alcorn. Very Good Book.  I will warn there is a lot of dialogue and not much actions for quite a while. But it’s still good. Still interesting and thought provoking.

It’s a fictional book dealing with persecuted Christians in China.  Please don’t let that scare you away. It’s still a story that draws you in with characters that you learn to love or hate. Yet it makes you want to wrestle with how we live in our Free to Worship America and how much we take for granted…. like how many Bibles I have just sitting around.

I highly recommend this book and see it being one I read again down the road.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...