Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Finally Made the Leap!

I’ve been absent for quite a while and I have somewhat of a good excuse.  I’ve Moved!.  Not to a new city or even a new neighborhood… but to a new URL.   From now on, you can find me and all my random rants and writings right here at:
 
I’ve taken the plunge.  I’ve got my own domain name and Wordpress site. And don’t worry, I’ve done my best to move everything over here.  It looks a little different from my old blogger site, a little cleaner in my opinion, and gives me a little more to offer. 
 
However, bear with me as it is still new and I don’t have quite the familiarity with it as I do with Blogger.
 
So please, click around the new site and see what you think. I’d love to hear what you think about it… the good and the bad (not that I can promise anything.)  And thank you to those that have stuck  with my ramblings and absences all these years.  I’ve truly enjoyed it and appreciate my readers. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...