Friday, May 13, 2005

planning

It's Friday the 13th and it's been rainy. We stayed in all day and didn't go anywhere.

I really don't feel as if I got much done. Although I did a lot of planning which helps me not stress (just my personality). You see, we have the opportunity to get to see Marc's family. But we will be leaving a week from today. I will be going to Mackinaw Island a week from last Wednesday. So in essense I will be gone for over a week and a half starting next Wednesday. And so the lists began. What to pack for Machinaw, what to pack for our MN/IA trip, what items will needed to be moved from Mackinaw bags to MN/IA bags (since we are leaving for MN/IA as soon as I get back), what I need to get done before then, what I need to tell mom when she comes and watches Andrew, what I need to get from the grocery....can you tell I have a touch of type A in me. Or as my good friends who I am going to Mackinaw with would call it....being anal. :) But it makes me feel better and more in control and more managed.

Well, we are waiting for Kari and Andy to come over and eat pizza and little man is sleeping.

...oh they are here, I need to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...