Monday, May 9, 2005

Who's Who of the Family Tree

Last night I made copies of pictures of a whole bunch of people in our lives. Mostly family, and some close friends. And I placed these pictures on a tack board so Andrew could work on "Who's Who of Andrew's World". I ask "Where is __________?" and he points to that person. So we've been playing with it this morning and he's got Daddy and Mommy and Gideon down. Then, he walks over to Daddy's picture and starts saying "Daddy" over and over. And I am all proud of him and getting ready to call Marc and share the joy when he leaves the board, walks over to a video game controller and starts pressing buttons saying, "Daddy" over and over. Not sure if he is associating or just likes to say "Daddy".

Well, we are home from our weekend in Ohio. It was a nice weekend, scattered with some sadness, but overall good. Old Mrs. Crazberry helped. Of course, now my house is littered with bags that have been half unpacked and dirty dishes and all kinds of other things that need cleaned up and put away. So, now that Andrew is down for a nap, I am going to sneak a quick shower and get to work. At least I already got the bills paid, trash and recycling out, and got Andrew in the tub this morning.

This afternoon, we are running a few errands. We need diapers in a BAD way. (like, I don't think we'd make it to tomorrow). Tonight we are meeting some people from our original small group at Ada at Chili's for Fahita Monday. (Is it sad that I think I am looking forward more to the food than the company? No offense to the people, because they are totally top notch, but I just LOVE Chili's fahitas so much and it is such a RARE treat for me anymore).

I don't think this week is looking to be too busy. Tomorrow I am heading to MOPs with a neighbor and her son in the morning and we have a vet appt in the PM. Marc will play B-ball in evening. (and I plan on watching Apprentice and ER from LAST Thursday). Other than that...I think the week is pretty quiet. Unfortunatly, we have NO product tests yet scheduled for this week. Bummer.

Ok, I hope you all have a great week. Ba-bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...