Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stale bread is for the birds....or Andrew

Today, I tried to teach Andrew the fine art of feeding the birds. A complex skill consisting of tearing a peice of bread and throwing it into the grass. Well, much more bread fed Andrew than the birds. In his high chair, I try and try to NOT have him throw his food.... but I could not get him throw a single peice of yucky stale bread to the birds.

Today, he also learned to wink. Both eyes go at the same time. I say, "WINK!" and he squeezes both tight for just a second and bobs his little head slighly...it's so cute! Very "I dream of Jeanie". AND....he has successfully pointed on command to his nose, eyes and ears a handful of times the last couple days, too.

Ok, I have to say God is Good. Our sound machine broke and is a MUST for traveling with a baby. Well, I had been checking online and around and the cheapest I could find would be around $15-$20 (although I only bought my for $6 forever ago). Well, we hit some garage sales in the Ueland's neighborhood. And I found one for $2! Woo Hoo! Then earlier this week, we got a bag of little boy clothes from our previous small group leaders and then we got another bag today from Kelly. Between the two we got TONS O'Clothes! Andrew is set for the summer and then some!! Real nice!

Well, I have a lot to do and we've been busy today and haven't got much done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...