Sunday, April 2, 2006

Can I start counting days instead of weeks yet?

Ok, we are home this morning instead of church. Yes, we played hooky this morning. And yes, we were aware of the time change. We have reasons, but none of them are good excuses. We did get to bed really late last night (once we realized what the ‘new’ time was), Andrew actually slept in until 8:30 (due to the time change) and I slept miserably (which is par for the course, now – but this was really bad…I feel like someone beat me, I am so sore this morning. And our church only has folding chairs or bleachers, which kills me at this point).

So, we have our praise music on and I made baked oatmeal for breakfast for kiddo. I should have some too, but it’s too early to eat, yet. I’ll stick with my hazelnut coffee for now (hey, I’ve been really good up until this point… I need my coffee!)

And fortunately, Andrew has only asked once this morning where Rocky was and didn’t seem heartbroken when I told him that Rocky went bye-bye with Grandma’s friend.

Well, for those of you who don’t own a calendar, it officially became April yesterday. Do you know what that means? I will be having a baby THIS MONTH!! Or at least it better be this month, or I will be one grumpy mama. If you look at my little ticker above, we are technically talking about only 19 days. However, we know that babies are not of the technical sort. If so, I totally got gypped on my instruction manual with my first one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...