Friday, January 21, 2005

IT'S FRIDAY... big deal :)

It's Friday! It's Friday! And do you know what? To a stay at home mom....that means NOTHING! Not that I am complaining, but I just know that even though tomorrow is Saturday, a weekend day, it will be pretty much the same as today. Andrew will still get up about the same time and nap around the same time, I will still have to do some cleaning and cooking, etc... But, y'know...I like it that way. :)

Well, last night was the season premier of the Apprentice. My favorite show. And it was sandwiched between my two other favorite shows...Joey and ER. Thursday evenings are great!! Anyway, I won't expound much on the Apprentice as to not bore those who don't watch except for one comment...Danny's got to GO!! Anyway, Andrew went down around 8 so I got to watch my shows uninterrupted. Yea, little man!! And he was down until around 6 this morning, then went back down until about 8:30. He ROCKS!!

Well, when Andrew wakes up from his nap (which is going on an hour and a half), I'll get some lunch in him and we'll be off to the grocery stores. Always, fun and exciting. I don't think we have much planned for tonight, although we still have the movie "Without a Paddle" rented that we need to watch.

Tomorrow night we are heading out to dinner with a couple of my roomies who share a birthday and hubbies. Then we might come back here for dessert and games. Should be fun!!

Well, I took advantage of Andrew's nap so far and worked my tail off. I think I am going to read a little for the rest of his nap, however long that may be. If I don't post here soon....have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...