Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Wake up and Play with me

It is noon and I am sitting in the hotel room in the dark while little man is sleeping and I have a feeling I don't think I've had before. I want him to wake up! I want to go swimming. I am sitting her in my swimsuit just waiting. Wouldn't you know this would be the time he takes a nice long nap. I want to get going cause we still have to come back here, get cleaned up, eat lunch, get packed up and load the car, all before 2:00. And he just snoozes on.

It's been a nice little get-away. We spent the night Sunday night with Keith and Taryn, spend part of the day with my Aunt yesterday and just hung out at the hotel. Then last night, K&T and Gid the Kid along with Mom and Mindy came up and we ate pizza and went swimming. It was fun. We ran into a little snafu yesterday morning, when our car wouldn't start. But we called AAA and bought new battery and we are up and running again.

So this morning, after breakfast, we dropped Marc off at the office and I pulled things together a bit in the room before little man went down for his nap. I've already finished my book, checked my e-mail and message board, and now I am updated the blog. I'm just sitting here...in the dark....in my damp swimming suit....smelling like chlorine...waiting for my my little boy to wake up and play with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...