Monday, January 10, 2005

Silly Little Tweedle Beetle of a Boy

So, my little man has a cold. Poor little guy. He was fussy most of the day and his little nose would run and he would rub his eyes and he took extra naps. I feel so bad for him like this. There weren't too many smiles coming from him today and that's just not like him at all. (although his did manage to find Rocky's water today and splash around in it a bit, before I could get there and stop him...little stinker).

Well, today I feel like I didn't get too much done since I was holding Andrew quite a bit. But I did get my Christmas presents finished....FINALLY! I know, I know...it's January. But we are having the Iowa Christmas this coming weekend so I have a little extra time. And did I use it. But they are done now! Woo hoo! Not wrapped yet and I need to add a little quick touch to them, but in my mind, they are done.

I also made a chicken today. Yes, not made chicken, but made A chicken. A whole chicken. Might have been one of the grossest thing I've ever done and don't think I'll ever do it again. But I must say, it tasted pretty good. I roasted it after doing research on the web and a phone call to my dad. And....are you ready for this....I made gravy. And it turned out pretty good. (not great, but good). If you aren't new to my blog you know I've stuggled with gravy in the past. So we had a nice meal of roast chicken, homemade bread, gravy and corn (with rice for my dear darling hubby of mind). And we had Andy over for dinner and still have plenty of leftovers. Nice.

Well, I am now just starting the 4th book in the Left Behind Series, Soul Harvest. So I might go read a bit before I go to bed. (I just have a feeling Andrew will be up soon, too. He's been sleeping now for about 3 hours and never stays down real long when he's not feeling well).

I threw some cute picture below of my little joy. My silly little tweedle beetle of a boy. Enjoy and have a great night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...